Dells Sports Complex
Woodside Sports Complex in Wisconsin Dells consists of six synthetic turf multi-purpose fields, four synthetic turf baseball/softball fields, two grass/sod fields, six batting cages, a full concession stand, retail area and a spectacular VIP viewing area.
Schedule a practice or game with us today! Baseball, Softball, and Soccer Field Rental:
- 1 hour $250
- No metal spikes.
- Each baseball field will have a clay mound until May 1st (this may change depending on weather).
- Teams will provide umpires or referees and balls for individuals games.
- We reserve the right to charge parking and/or admissions.
- If you’d like to book a field or learn more please email us at email@example.com or call (608) 316-1556.
- No food or alcohol carry ins beyond the entrance gate.
- No animals inside the facility (Service animals only please).
- No overnight parking or camping.
- We have zero tolerance for any physical or verbal confrontations by players, coaches, fans or anyone else. You will be asked to leave the premises.
- Proper language is expected out of parents, coaches, players, and umpires.
- Only coaches, players, umpires, and authorize personnel are allowed on the playing fields.
* The Woodside Sports Complex and our On-Site Tournament Directors are in communication at all times. If there is an emergency or problem, please see the On-Site Director immediately.
From Northeast (Appleton/Green Bay): From in the area: Take Exit 100 for WI-23 toward Wisconsin P W/Wis Dells/Endeavor. Turn right onto WI-23 W/WI-23 Trunk W, follow for approximately 17 miles. Turn right onto State Hwy 13 N/WI-13/WI-13 Trunk N. Follow for approximately 1.3 miles. Woodside Sports Complex FIELDS (WIS DELLS) will be on your right.
From North/West (Minneapolis/Eau Claire): Traveling on I-94 East. Take Exit 87 toward Wisconsin Dells, State Hwy 13 N/WI-16 E/WI-23 E. Travel through downtown Wisconsin Dells for approximately 3.4 miles. AFTER Mama Z’s Country Grill/Woodside Dells Hotel and Suites, turn left at the light to continue on State Hwy 13 N, WI-13. Proceed North on State Hwy 13 for approximately 1.3 miles. Woodside Sports Complex FIELDS (WIS DELLS) will be on your right.
From South/East (Chicago/Madison/Milwaukee): Traveling on I-90 West/I-94 West. Take Exit 108 A-B for I-39 North toward US-51/Wausau/Portage. Continue on I-39 North for approximately 5 miles. Take Exit 89B to merge onto WI-16 W. Continue on WI-16 W for approximately 15 miles. At the stoplight (WI-23 intersection), continue straight onto State Hwy 13 N/WI-13 for approximately 1.5 miles. Woodside Sports Complex FIELDS (WIS DELLS) will be on your right.
Woodside Dells Sports Complex
4770 State Hwy 13
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965